- Pharmaq Ivermectin Drops 0.1%
- Spot On anti-parasite for treatment of mite in small ornamental birds (e.g. budgies, canaries, finches)
- Contains: Ivermectin 1 mg/mL in a propylene glycol base
- 10 mL
- It is recommended to avoid using Ivermectin in the 8-10 weeks prior to breeding as the eggs can become temporarily sterile
- After treatment with an anti-parasitic like Ivermectin it is recommended to use a probiotic such as GreenVet Eubiotic and a liver detoxifier such as GreenVet Apasyl (because Ivermectin is metabolised by the liver).