A new concept of elastic rings which can easily be put over the leg of a bird, using the specifically manufactured E-Z Ringing Gun. Thanks to the use of highly elastic material, the rings can expand to up to 5 times their original size.
- It is possible to ring newborn birds when they are just a few days old.
- The high rate of elasticity allows the ring to adjust to the leg of a bird as the bird grows. Hence, the necessity to ring a bird several times, to prevent the ring from growing into the leg itself, is significantly reduced.
- The limited height of the rings makes it possible to combine several colours of rings, one above the other, greatly expanding the options for marking.
- Choose from 3 mm diameter (suitable for canaries) or 4.5 mm diameter
- Starter kit contains 1 x applicator and 20 coloured elastic rings, in a mix of colours.
- Refill kits also available in a choice of 8 colours here.